Tuesday 4 June 2013

Tees river - walk



I've just come back from walking down by tees river. On both the Maze Park side the side with the with Portrack marsh.
As it was a great, sunny looking day I grabbed my Nikon Camera along with a 28-300mm zoom and a 10-20mm as well.

It's a nice place to walk. Odd too with so much industry and and the A19 bridge in the background. There are some hill's made of slag (he he slag) which give you an amazing view of the area.

Slide show of the view.




While there I was hoping to get a picture of a Grayling Butterfly but no luck.
I did however get a good, well I hope good at any rate, sequence of shots with a big bird of pray being mobbed by what I think are Crows or Rucks!



I also tried to get some butterfly shots and some of the wading birds.



What I did find interesting was that on the Tees there is a bank with what looked like house martin's nesting there. I'll have to get down there with a bigger lens.










If you do go please keep an eye out for Seals in the river because you do see them from time to time.




Location link

No comments:

Post a Comment